miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2014

Darkred had a happy stay with David. Now Darkred is at Sergio's. Have a nice week, you two!

Last Monday we studied some adjectives we can use to talk about pets and other animals:

lazy, friendly, playful, cute, boring, fun, fast, slow, shy, beautiful, clever.

We watched a video: you may watch it again at home and learn the questions and answers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=947Re2MBbLI

We practiced asking the question:

What pets do you like?
A possible answer is: I like dogs.

Why do you like dogs?
I like dogs because they are friendly and playful.

Notice the underlined words: Why is for questions.

Because is for answers.



HOMEWORK

Study all the words above, including why and because.

Watch the video again and answer the question as in this example: Why does the girl like parrots? The girl likes parrots because they are cute.

1. Why does the girl like rabbits?
2. Why does the boy like dogs?
3. Why does the girl like cats?

Make the questions for the answers as in this example: I like birds because they sing. The questions is  Why so you like birds?

1. I like horses because they are fast.
2. I like hamsters because they are playful.
3. I like dolphins because they are clever.

I underlined they so you don't forget it. They is horses (1) , hamsters (2), dolphins (3).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario