domingo, 15 de febrero de 2015

Maybe it's late, but I have been very sick and unable to do any thinking.

Last week we reviewed actions in the Present Simple and practiced the adverbs:

always, sometimes and never

Remember? We listened to a recording, identified the picture they were talking about and then chose the true sentence. The recording was about a boy's daily routine.

HOMEWORK

Read the following sentences and decide whether that's something you  always do, you sometimes do or you never do. 

Ex: I never have milk for breakfast.

Did you notice where I put the word never. It's between I and have, or between the subject and the verb.

1.Have milk for breakfast

2. Walk to school

3.Go to bed before 10:00 o'clock.

4.Drink Coca Cola with my dinner.

5.Watch Disney Channel.

6. My mother reads stories to me before I sleep.



Sentence 6 is a bit different because the subject is: My mother.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario