martes, 26 de mayo de 2015

Hello!

Before I forget, this is for Isma and Nene:

You have to say 4 things  Darkred usually does, saying the time.

Example:

Darkred usually gets up at ten to eight.

He has breakfast at ten past eight.

And so on.


Then you say what he is doing today (today is Sunday and Darkred doesn´t have to go to school)

Example:

Today at ten to eight Darkred is sleeping.

At ten past eight Darkred is still sleeping.

And so on.


In our last class we worked on a play. The play is part of our project. Children had decided that they want their parents to have more vacations and that's what the play is about.

Later they got together with another group of students, and did some activities with the topic Summer Holidays. 

HOMEWORK

1. This week students must study their first lines in the play:

Sergio Hello, I am a 21st C machine. I was born in the United States. My name is
SuperMoney. And these are my slaves. My slaves think they are very important, but they
aren´t.

Isma  Hello, my name is Ironman, I design machines. I am clever, I am shrewd, I am powerful.

Pablo:  Hello, my name is Catchy, I capture slaves with a rope. I am fast, I am ruthless, nobody can escape from me. 

Daniel It's such a beautiful day. It's so nice to be here on vacation. 
And listening to the birds.

Nene  Oh yes, it is. I love sitting on the grass.
Yes, we can play. When we finish lunch.

David: I like playing hide and seek. Can we play hide and seek?
Fantastic, I love playing with you!

2. To review the months go to the link and do exercises 2, 3 & 4. http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=2244

Have fun!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario