martes, 20 de enero de 2015

Hello again!

Yesterday we continued studying actions that we do regularly: that means that we repeat them every once in a while: every day, sometimes, often, etc.

Like have lunch, we do it every day. Or have a music or a judo lesson, we have the lesson every week.

We studied 2 ways of asking questions. When we are talking to somebody and say:

What do you do after school?

or

Do you go school on Saturday?

When we are talking about somebody (1 person):

Does your brother walk to school?

Does he drink milk for breakfast?

Does your father clean the car every week?


HOMEWORK

1.Follow this link and do the exercise. I hope it helps you remember when to put the s at the end of the verb.http://www.agendaweb.org/verbs/present-simple/index.html

2. Say 4 things you do after school. Example: First I have a glass of milk and some cookies; then, I do my homework; then I ride my bike with a friend; then I eat dinner with my family.

Then, ask your brother or sister or a friend: What do you do after school? And write what your brother/sister/friend tell you.
Example: First, Juan does his homework, then he plays video games; then, he eats dinner and then, he sleeps.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario