miércoles, 14 de enero de 2015

Hello Everybody. Last Monday we had our first lesson of the month.

We started a new unit. This new unit is about the Days of the Week, which most students know very well by now, and what we usually do each day of the week.

We studied some actions we do everyday and some that we do some days or often:

Things we do everyday: wake up, wash my face, brush my teeth, comb my hair, have breakfast, get dressed, go to school, read books, write, do homework, have dinner, watch TV, sleep.

Things we do often: sing, draw pictures, play an instrument, ride my bike, play sports, have a shower or a bath, play with my friends, buy things, talk on the phone, 


HOMEWORK

Watch this video again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct4-x_CtOjM Imagine you are Toby and answer the questions; this is an example: What do you do on Sunday, Toby?  On Sunday I go to Mars. I play with my friends.

1. What do you do on Monday, Toby?

2.What do you do on Tuesday, Toby?

3. What do you do on Wednesday, Toby?

4.What do you do on Thursday, Toby?

5.What do you do on Saturday, Toby?

6. What do you do on Friday, Toby?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario